Sunday 24 May 2009

Mind Body Spirit Festival - London 2009

I'm really excited to be going to the Mind Body Spirit Festival in London today! There are so many fascinating complementary therapies out there which I would love to know more about and there will be many practitioners exhibiting and running workshops. I will let you know what I discover.....

Next time I write I will also share my experience of one of my favourites with you - yoga. Surprised it is known as a 'complementary therapy'? Yes, I was too until I thought it through and all the wonderful theraputic benefits I receive from it...if you haven't tried it, believe me it is SO much more than just an exercise class.

I would love to hear your views on other complementary therapies too. What have you tried before? Please share your experiences with me...

No comments:

Post a Comment