Friday 13 November 2009

What's coming in 2010 from Balancing Reflexions?

Hopi Ear Candling ... A wonderfully relaxing treatment which calms the mind and soothes the head and ears. I plan to start offering this new treatment early in the New Year.

Aromaflex ... Aromaflex is a brand new treatment combining the benefits of Aromatherapy and Reflexology. I will learn how to use essential oils in my treatments and how to select the best one to benefit you and your specific needs. The course is a year long and involves assignments, assessments, case studies and an exam. I hope to be adding this treatment to my portfolio in early 2011.

Precision Reflexology ... I am excited to have an opprtunity to learn some new techniques to enhance my existing reflexology treatments. Working more with the subtle body .. our energy system .. rather than the physical body, using specific 'linking techniques' where two or more reflex points are gently held for a powerful and profound effect. I hope that Precision Reflexology will add a whole new dimension to my treatments and I look forward to being able to incorporate the techniques from July 2010.

Exciting times ahead.....!!

No comments:

Post a Comment